Frantz Ward attorneys have extensive experience representing both secured and unsecured creditors in commercial bankruptcy cases. This experience includes advising clients on:
- The debtor’s use of a client’s cash collateral.
- Debtor-in-possession financing.
- Litigating motions for relief from the automatic stay and motions for the sale of collateral under section 363 of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Defending objections to claims and claims for alleged preferential or fraudulent transfers under sections 547 and 548 of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Asserting administrative expense claims, including claims under section 503(b)(9) of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Plan confirmation process under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code.
We also have experience representing commercial debtors that need to seek the protection of a bankruptcy filing.