Frantz Ward LLP announces a six-part webinar series presented by its locally and nationally-recognized Construction Practice Group
. The webinar series, Advice from the Trenches, will focus on the latest contractual, legal and construction industry issues and trends.
The first five webinars in the series will feature panel discussions hosted by the firm’s construction attorneys and industry experts. The final webinar in the series will be presented by attorneys in Frantz Ward’s nationally recognized Labor and Employment Practice Group
Advice from the Trenches begins on Wednesday, February 24 and will take place every other Wednesday through May 5. The webinars begin at noon and will be conducted through Zoom. Registration is required for this free series. The registration link to sign up for one or more webinars in the series is available in the button below.
Ohio Continued Learning Education (CLE) credit hours will also be available for participation.
February 24, 2021
- Fast Tracking Your Way to Success: An In-Depth Look at the Hidden Risks in Fast Tracking Construction and Techniques to Avoid Them
- Mike Frantz, Jr.
David Elsey – Tober Building Company LLC, Allan Renzi – Richard L. Bowen & Associates, Allison Taller Reich
Recording of the webinar is available here
*Please note, CLE credit is only available if you attend the live webinar.
March 10, 2021
- Construction Technology 2021 & Beyond: Cybersecurity, Drones, Virtual Reality & More
- Tom Cardone
- Jason Gebhardt – The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company, Alex Hamerstone – TrustedSEC, Alan Dailide
March 24, 2021
- Breaking the Mold: Best Practices in Modular Construction and Prefabrication
Moderator - Mark Rodio
Todd Tober – Tober Building Company, LLC ToVee, LLC, Nora Loftus
April 7, 2021
- Cost Plus or Minus: Managing Risks with Cost Reimbursable Contracts
Presenter - Ian Frank
April 21, 2021
- IPD Deep Dive: Understanding the Costs and Benefits of IPD and the Critical Contract Provisions That Lead to Success
Moderator - Marc Sanchez
Paul Becks – Welty Building Company Ltd., Scott Radcliff – Hasenstab Architects, Mark Stockman
May 5, 2021
- Construction Labor Today: Recent and Upcoming Policy, Legislative, Regulatory, and Administrative Updates
Presenters - Mike Frantz
and Andrew Cleves