Frantz Ward represents clients in a variety of industries with creating and enforcing commercial credit management policies and default remedies. We represent aircraft, construction, financial, food service and restaurant, health care, insurance, legal, manufacturing, staffing, and waste services industries nationwide with optimizing recovery opportunities by:
- Drafting tailored credit agreements and reviewing standard terms and conditions for purchase orders and invoices to enhance client remedies.
- Counseling clients on credit management procedures and options.
- Protecting credit recovery by perfecting security interests, representing clients in lien priority disputes, and enforcing security interests through self-help remedies.
- Analyzing the potential for recovery prior to the commencement of legal action.
- Mediating, arbitrating and litigating account recovery and prosecuting eviction proceedings.
- Solidifying judgments and securing judgment liens throughout the country.
- Identifying seizable assets through detailed research and discovery and identifying fraudulent asset transfers.
- Executing upon judgments through garnishments, writs of execution against assets such as equipment, motor vehicles, and liquor licenses, foreclosing upon judgment liens, appointing receiverships to satisfy judgments, issuing creditor’s bills, and securing charging orders against limited liability membership distributions.
- Preserving claims in bankruptcy proceedings.