Feel free to use the following links to Web sites with additional areas of interest and related legal resources.
- American Bar Association Journal
View the American Bar Association journal.
- American Law Sources Online
Compilation of links to all online sources of American law
- Cleveland Municipal Court
Homepage for the Cleveland Municipal Court.
- Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court
Information regarding the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court
Assembles references related to Federal legal research.
Legal news and commentary.
- Judges of the United States Courts
The Federal Judges Biographical Database contains the service record and biographical information for all judges who have served on the U.S. District Courts, U.S. Circuit Courts, U.S. Courts of Appeals, and the Supreme Court since 1789.
Legal information center.
On-line legal, news and business information services.
Martindale-Hubbell, national lawyer and law firm locator.
- Ohio State District Court, Northern District of Ohio.
Homepage for the Ohio State District Court, Northern District of Ohio.
Electronic access to U.S. court records.
- Probate Court of Cuyahoga County, Ohio
Information about the Probate Court of Cuyahoga County
- Supreme Court of Ohio
Homepage for the Ohio Supreme Court.
- Supreme Court of the United States
Information about the U.S. Supreme Court.
- The American Lawyer
On-line version of The American Lawyer.
- The Law Engine
Legal research resource page.
- U.S. Code
Contains the United States Code
- U.S. Courts
Information about U.S. courts, organized by circuit.
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Ohio
Information on the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Ohio.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Information regarding U.S. Patent and Trademark laws.
Computer-assisted legal research.