At Frantz Ward, we take great pride in the quality and experience of our lawyers.
Since our inception in January 2000, we have accomplished growth and expansion in existing practice areas and into different practice areas through the hiring of new attorneys directly from law schools and clerkships, as well as through the hiring of lateral attorneys with experience in one or more of our areas of practice. Frantz Ward takes steps to ensure that all of our attorneys, including lateral hires, integrate quickly at the firm and become part of our team.
If you are interested in joining one of Frantz Ward's many growing practice areas, please mail or e-mail a resume, cover letter and law school transcript to:
Rebecca J. Bennett
Frantz Ward LLP is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Marketing Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting firm marketing and client development initiatives and processes.
- Assist in the preparation of client proposals and pitches, through formal RFP response processes as well as on an ad hoc basis.
- Help maintain library of materials for pitches, proposals and RFP responses.
- Prepare and coordinate year-in-review reports for use in various industry survey submissions, e.g., Chambers USA.
- Update the Firm's website and intranet site.
- Help write and edit draft practice group descriptions, lawyer biographies and client presentations to further develop the Firm's business development opportunities.
- Help conduct research on clients/prospective clients, industry research and occasional competitive intelligence to develop knowledge about our clients, their industries and legal needs.
- Help to develop and implement systems to acquire and manage representative experience lists; facilitate maintenance of experience databases.
Candidates must demonstrate initiative and have a professional demeanor, an ability and willingness to work with all levels of the organization, strong communication and editing skills, organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, a team player and able to perform under strict deadlines. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Public Relations preferred. Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Candidates are encouraged to send salary requirement, resume, writing sample, and cover letter to Sheila Mone at email@example.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Equal Employment Opportunity is a fundamental principle at Frantz Ward. In keeping with this principle, Frantz Ward does not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state or local law. Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.